Style 1102 Gas tape is made of soft, pliable, higher density PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) resins, and with its highest quality, it is easier to install and effect a seal, will not leak due to vibration or severe chemical contact for easily recognition, it can be cream yellow and pink colored with indivisible pigment; and the white tape is 100% PTFE made of, complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550 (PFTE) food requirements.
Gas tape is a non-corrosive, low coefficient of friction, odorless that stops leakage through treads. It may be used on stream, salt water, air, fuels, all acids, alkalis and solvent. It also can be used on natural gas, propane or butane and petroleum distillates. It also meets MLT-T27730A, DIN EN751-3, and BS-7786 standards.
Its features are:
- Low coefficient of friction, no valve drag
- Temperature range:-270 to 300°C(-450°F up to +600°F)
- Virtually inert to all chemicals, PH 0 TO 14
- Meet FDA requirement
- Pressure up to 150 Bar
- Hydraulic pressure up to 700 kg/cm2
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable
- Molds easily, lasts longer, easier to install
- Self- lubricating
- Minimum inventory required
- No waste