Series SDP type Solenoid Diaphragm Pump
The SDP family provides an alternative solution in the lower rates application field where end-users look forward to reliable results and simple operation.
Using a built-in microprocessor, with its own flexibility, makes the SDP series extremely complete and suitable for a wide range of applications, thanks to several functions included in the same pump, even with few models.
Common features for every model:
– Foot mounted dosing pump
– Corrosion-proof reinforced polypropylene housing
– Solid PTFE diaphragm
– Water-resistant IP65 protection
– Wide choice of wetted materials: PP; PVC; S.S.316; PTFE; PVDF
– Standard power supply: 230V 50/60 Hz, On request: 24V d.c., 12V d.c., 24V a.c.,110V 50/60 Hz
All chemical dosing pumps are complete of accessories to improve the operation and accuracy of the chemical dosing pump:
– Injection valve
– 1,5 suction pipe, 1,5 delivery pipe
|Model||Qmax l/h||Pmax barg|
|Relief valves and backpressure valves|
|Safety relief valve|